Monday, May 18, 2009

Resting in His mercy.

I often wonder if I am the only one that feels like I do. Wanting a change, but not knowing what it is. Whether it is with my job or whatever it may be. Mostlly I think on my job situation. I use to stress on that. But now I kind of letting it rest in His hands. He knows whats best for me. Idon't know. And until I hear His voice so clearly without a shadow or doubt and feeling the peace; I'm not moving. So for now I will rest in His mercy.

On another note, I love to take pictures.. It is a passsion of mine. Sometimes I get discouraged. But I do love it. I'm always browsing flea markets and junk shops for props and small hats, etc. for children.

Lord, I lift you up today. And thank you for loving me unconditionally. For allowing me rest in you. Thank you for your mercy upon me. I fail or get my mind on things that I say I'm putting in your hands, but now Lord, I give you my life. do with it as you wish. Help me to stay totally focus on you today and always. In Jesus Name I pray. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.