Thursday, December 31, 2009

I didn't get to use my mixer much this Christmas. It was so crazy busy with being sick and having to take Ward, my husband Grandfather to ER. But planning on baking tomorrow . YUM

Some things I have inherited. YES!Never cared to much for bears, but Hilda's (my husbands deceased mother) bears has grown on me. They are everywhere.I got these AWESOME birdcages for Christmas from my wonderful sister n law.. I love them. MY next goal is to paint my china cabient. Maybe next??!! hum..One of Hilda's dishes. Love it!
My collection of aprons. The one hanging on top was My husband's Great Grandma. Some of the others have been my grandmothers, mothers, friends of family and some I picked at yard sales or estate sales. Love them.
Closer look at my birdcages.. love them.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.