Friday, November 19, 2010

Custom Order and packaging

I had a custom order for these sweet little "Santa Gone Wild" Pillowcase dresses.  They are for two little sisters..

 I wanted to add a little suprise gift for the princesses. The oldest one, which is 5, I made this cute little envie out of a old page of story book and then I CREATed a matchbox pad and added a roll-up crayon. I thought it turned out rather cute.
 Then for the little princess I made a cute little stuffy being she is only 12 months, I thought she might like it..
 This is how they looked when I finished with them.. I was just fixing to place in package.
 This is the package when I finished packaging it.. I call all the little customers princesses, so I added a little magic... to their package..
I do hope they enjoy the dresses as much as I did creating them for them..  Now, off to by grocheries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.