Friday, June 3, 2011

I've been so busy lately...

I've have been so busy lately with the NEW grandbaby meia.. She has really changed out lives...our time!!  But I have gotten a little time in to do some CREATeing..  My mental meds. "break", before I absolutely went CRAZY!!!  Here is a few pictures of some things I've been working on..
 some vintage "Halloween" gift tags
 Pillowcase Dresses made out of Vintage Pillowcases


 


















There is so many things I have in my mind to CREATE, but I'll have to make more time to get to relax.. Proably another time when I'm about to lose it again..lol..
The next post will be about freshing up my home.. and somethings I've added..
Well, I do hope you have a Super Blessed Day today..
Michellee

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.