Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Free Stuff to add to my little Shabby Studio

O how I love free stuff.. I usually take anything that is free. Espically if it is something i can upcycle, or create with.  My sister n Law gave me this table. Of course it was black, I had to add a little shabbiness to it.  Then load it with yummies of sparkle.  (I'm still sure about the curtain, which is really a vintage sheet.  I just found a shabby chic pink curtain set from Goodwill I think I'm gonna put up, but I'm still debating)
Shabby delicous table



the vintage dishes is filled with colored sparkle

i tried to tie the color ribbon around the spoons to show the color of sparkle.
and the vintage drawer filled with note paper
 I love sparkles.. But what girl doesn't.. I like to use my dishes in my decorating so I can show them off.
i adore calendars
I try to use them for ANY reason whatsoever.  They were having a yard sale at work last week.. I got all these shutters for free.. Eventually I'm hopping to hang different things from them.. But for now I just added the vintage hankie banners I created.
shutters and vintage banners
 I love to sit on my bed an read God's word , kneel beside this little bed and talk to God and just sit here and daydream..
my favorite place to be.
 A close up of one of my granddaughters little dresses and a suitcase full of vintage delight
suitcase full of dollies, scarves, pillowcases
 Where you will see most mornings and some nights.  
my favorite book

 As I get new things whether it's free or not, I love to add them to my little space.. It's my little piece of Heaven here on earth.. I can sit here and look around all day, and just SMILE.  This weekend I'm hoping to go junk'n... I hope I'll some things to share when I return.

Come join us at the parties I have listed below.  We would love to see what you have been up too.
sundays-at-home-no-9-link-party
Show N Tell Friday
Shabbilicious Friday

Blessings,
Michellee

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage linens - especially displayed in the suitcase. This is a very inspirational space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created such a sweet little space for yourself....I love every detail! Have a wonderful week end....Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful space Michellee.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ladies!! I get inspiration you all..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.