Sunday, June 7, 2015

Busy times...

It has been so busy around here.. I don't get to create much.  Every now and then I get to create a little dress..  Well a few week. But... my
 
 photography business has taking off somewhat.  This past fall I had the pleasure of doing some senior pictures...
 Miss Ambri Lynn sporting one of my dresses.  (she is a little girl my daughter keeps at my home)

 And some family photos..  I love the beach.
 My granddaughter turned 4 in April.. We done a little photo session for her invites,  I made this sweet little MEIA dress.  Her theme of her party was "My Little Pony"
 My Christmas present. Sosha.  I really don't have time for a dog.  But she is sweet.
 A few shots from a weddings, newborn and family sessions.







i'm hoping I will be able to create today with paper. I will share later..  I feel I really need it.  It just does something to me.. Makes me smile inside.
 
Until latter...
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.