Monday, January 24, 2011

So exciting!!! CREATing...

This New Year... I have to set goals... I'm going to try to CREATE something everyday..  CREATing is like prozact to me.. That is my medication...  And today, I had a couple of dresses I had to finish and ship off.. So I made some Gift Tags which has become one of my Passions.. "Paper Crafts"...


 Reminds me of the Paris Aera..
 I think this one is one of my favorites..
 Victorian Romance
 Was thinking of Vintage Baby shower with this one..
 This one is kind of cool too.
 Just some valtenitne's paper..
 I love my new Verve stamps had to CREATE with them..



This is my FAVORITE verse...  It is what God whispered in my ear and told me when I think I have to fix everything.. and I can't!  I make such a mess out of things..
Many Blessings,
XOXO MICHELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.