Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fulfilling Orders

I've been pretty busy.. I've had several orders.. I've been trying to fulfill.  A client wanted a girly John Deere Dress, and this is what I came up with.

I was honored when a  Client wanted me to turn her Grandmother crochet pillowcases into heirlooms.  These next three photos are those..


 When I saw this fabric I wanted to see a dress created in it.  And just in time for St. Patrick's Day.
 I have feel in love with the color Aqua. And it's kindof Shabby Chic..
 This reminds me of the Sunshine.. So cheerful... I think I'm going to try to make some bloomers to go with it.
This is what I have been working on.. I have a few more orders to complete and then I'm working on some projects for my daughters baby shower. I'm going to CREATe a Blessings/Advice book for all of love ones to leave a note of encouragement for her..
Many Blessings,
Michellee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.