Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just a Little of This and That

I've been trying to get my little studio ready for the "Where Women Create 2011".  It's just a BIG FAT Mess!!  I did manage to CREATE a new banner and to add it to my little Etsy shop.  I thought it turned out rather dandy..
 I've had this little dress cut out for more than four weeks and I couldn't wait to see how it turned out.  I love the fabric so breezy and cool.  Great for summer weather.
I wanted to CREATE a little more in my little studio and clean but I have to work in my Beauty Salon in a little bit.  But I have my list a going for my creations and things I need to do.  I love list, I didn't realize it until the other day.  When anything would come to my mind that I need to do or want to do. I write it down.  And it easys my mind, so I don't have to think so hard.  Well, I gotta go and work.   Hoping to CREATE something special later, maybe inbetween appointments, maybe.


Blessings,
Michellee

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Cute banner you have made love it! I know what you mean about tidying & work committments, sometimes it can be hard to juggle everything. Whats that famouse saying "Keep calm & carry on!" I am sure you will be ready for WWC! Cant wait to see your room!!!
    Lavinia
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.