Monday, February 24, 2014

Making room for some shabby finds

I was so excited to featured at the Shabby  Art Boutique on http://shabbyartboutique.com/2014/02/shabbilicious-friday-link-party-37.html.  I just love her little delight of heaven on earth... 
I love to go junking, yard sale'n.. I found this latter back chair and painted it. Filled the seat with linens and cute pillows.  Still may hang some shabbiness on the back of the chair.
 As you know, I love dishes. I had to hang some on the wall..

 Trying to tiddy up this little area.. 
 I'm trying to add little displays through out my home..
I saw this idea on Pintrest. I had some little picture frames.
I've been creating some baby gifts.  Trying to make some shabby wedding decorations for my niece's wedding. I'll show pictures later.
I'm a part of a party.. Hope you come on over and join.

xoxox,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.