Saturday, February 8, 2014

Junk'n finds and a little CREATE-ing.

I am so thankful for having sometime to enjoy life.  It was hard the first two weeks after selling my business.  But now I get to enjoy things again... my family, cooking, junk'n, creating..  Here is a few of my finds
I love vintage slips.
 Dishes are my weakness.
 Growing a LOVE for vintage bottles.
 I'm hoping to create some glitter from these vintage CHRISTmas bulbs. And make some cuteness out of these bottles

 Tea Cups O MY!!!
  Inspiration will come from the vintage lace
 and seam binding in jars.... O yes.. Then I created some little Valentine's holders for my sweeties..
 I hope the girls appreciate them, as much fun as it was CREATE-ing them.
Just a little peek in my little studio.. Think it's beginning to come together. 
Can't wait to share for CREATE-ing..soon.

Sharing Joy!!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.