Monday, May 11, 2009


I have discovered a new passion a few months ago. PILLOWCASE DRESSES.... I love them. I love making them. I love to put different fabric together and get so excited to see how they turn out. I only wished I new about them when my girls were small. Now I dream of having a little botique for my dresses. I do have an esty shop, some of my dresses are featured there. I am currently trying to make it look more presentable. A work in progress. I would love, love, love, loove to go to craft shows with ALOOOOTTT of my dresses to sell. But for now I will continue to make dresses for local people and hopeful new people from my etsy shop. I do thank the Lord for giving me this talent and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.