Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Good Day

It was a good day. I started taking my vitamins yesturday, and sort of kind of watching my eating habits. Dede came and helped me clean my house yesturday, I finished some dresses I had orders for. I woke up this morning feeling so refreshed. Waking up to a clean house makes me feel so good. Knowing that why don't I do it... Now, if I can conquer my craft room.. That will be a BIG accomplishment.. And a wonderful one. I would want to go in there and work.. I went and took pictures of Dede twins today they are seniors now, it was fun tiring, but fun. They don't like to get there pictures made so it was kind of challenging. But all in all we had a good but busy day. Now to edit all the 740 pictures I done.. I pray tomorrow will be even a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.