Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tired..

I am so tired... We had a blas at church with the water slide. We've got our money's worth out of it. I seemed to have forgotton to take my medicine last nite and I can tell it today. It maybe too, I'm trying to quit drinking coffee and caffine until I go back to dr. That is hard. I didn't think it would be, but it is. I am so ready to getting back to normal. With life, even though somethings I'm changing, but I'm ready to feel better. Trying to change eating habits and start a simple exercise program. Letting go of things that stresses me out. I don't know why I am like this I get so busy doing things and get sooooo caught up in those things that I sleep and eat that, even putting off reading the word of God. Lord, help me to contine to seek you first and foremost then everything else will fall into place.

I love lifting and encouraging people. Lord, help me to do more of that In Jesus name AMEN..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.