Tuesday, August 4, 2009

back to work


I went back to work for the first time in

eight weeks. It was very busy, time went by fast. I even worked over 45 minutes without me even realizing it. But Glad to be home. I had to make three dresses, two white eyelet ones and a jack o latern one. The white ones are for a wedding. I want to package them in a nicer and cuter way. The white ones, i"m shipping in a pretty photo box wrapped in kraft paper. and I made some nice shipping labels with my name on it. SEW MUCH MICHELLE. I ran out of black ribbon to finish the jackolatern one. Maybe I can ship it tomorrow afternoon. I do e njoy making these dresses. I have all kinds of ideas to do to make these , just making the time to do it. I have some furiture I'm going to redo and I will post them later. I would love to have a small boutiuqe to sell my dresses and hand made items, and furniture redos, like shabby chic.etc. I love cooking, made a banana pudding today. it was good but not fuffly. try again later. Well, it is time for bed, maybe tomorrow i can post the pictures of the furniture and things in my home.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.