Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Being Creative

I fixed Shrimp Creole for supper tonite it was really tastey. Yum!! I use, onion, green peppers, celery, garlic, rice, tomatoes, salt, pepper to taste and the most important ingredient Shrimp.






This is a peek of the color I'm going to incorporate into my kitchen. I am so excited. I done all these things this afternoon. Since I"m not doing hair, I actually can do things I enjoy. Can't hardly wait to make ove my kitchen. Will post pictures later.









Nykke gave me this stool. I just love it. It is heavy. I thought it turned out really well too.











I finally redone some chairs Janna gave me. She was going to throw them away. But I had to repurpose them. I couldn't decide which color to go with.





















I think they turned out pretty good. better than they were. And these chairs are cool, they fold up. Think I am going to use them in my kitchen.

excited to see the final result.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.