Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dinner

We had a super delicious easy meal last nite. It is my families favorite. I cook it once a week.

1 lb Hamburger meat

1 slice bread

1 egg

green peppers

onion

squash

mushroom

brocolli

Pototaes In bowl mix up hamburger meat, egg, and bread. Seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic, etc.) Pat out for Hamburger patties and Place on tin foil squares. In seperate bowl cut up fresh veggies and add on top of HB's you also can add bacon over top to give mor flavor. Bring the tin foil up to fold together and bake in oven at 350 degress for 45 minutes. You have your whole meal. DE LIS..
My life has calmed down a bit. I feel so much better. Have time to do things I need and want to do. God is so good to us. I fasted doing hair for only a week so far (which is very hard for me) And the Lord has already blessed me. He has showed me, If I will listen to him He will give me my hearts desire. And my hearts desire has already started coming forth. It started birthing Sunday evening in business meeting. I thank God for loving me so much.. He is so wonderful.
On a different note. I have re done some chairs i want to share. In the next couple of days I will do so. I do have my menus planned for the week.. yeah..
Monday: HB wrap w/broc. pot, squash, onion, peppers
Tuesday: Shrimp Creole w/rice squash and zucchini stir-fry
Wednesday: Beef Strogenoff with mushrooms buicuits
Thrusday: Chicken Lima beans with rice, veg. trio, buiscuts
Friday: Porkchops stewd potatoes peas steamed brocalli buicuits
Now to get stared on Supper. Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. I love to read them all.